Monastery of the Holy Ghost in Aalborg
According to Aalborg Monastery’s Foundation Statute and the Articles of Association, the Board of Directors consists of the following officials: The Mayor of Aalborg Municipality, The Bishop of Aalborg, The Dean of Budolfi Cathedral, The Chief Constable of North Jutland, The Parish Priest of the Church of Our Lady, The Monastery Superintendant and one lay member, a resident of Aalborg, appointed by the Board of Directors.
The current board consists of:
• Journalist Søren Wormslev, chairman
• Bishop Thomas Reinholdt Rasmussen
• Mayor: Lasse Frimand Jensen
• Dean: Jacob Køhn Andersen
• Chief Constable: Anne Marie Roum Svendsen
• Priest of The Church of Our Lady: Sophie Nordentoft.